ConEquip: Construction Equipment Parts
We offer new & used parts for your heavy equipment from the most dependable and recognized manufacturers in the world. Some of the primary brands we offer include the following. Caterpillar (CAT), Komatsu, Case, Deere, Kobelco, Cummins, Volvo CE, Kubota, and many more.
Our primary equipment types include excavators, wheel loaders, backhoe loaders, crawler loaders, bulldozers, off-road trucks, mining equipment, and more. At ConEquip, we like to say "If it moves dirt, we have parts for it.". In addition to providing a huge marketplace for new aftermarket parts, we have a network of salvage and used parts yards ready to provide a part that fits both your machine and your budget.
We pride ourselves on offering you the fastest solution possible to your equipment problems while also providing excellent customer service, all with a personal touch. We have an in-house customer satisfaction team that handles your order after it is placed to be sure you know where your order is and when to expect it. In addition, they will follow up after the sale to be sure your part is exactly what you needed. In case there is an error with an order, whether it is your fault our ours, we will work with you to ensure it is resolved quickly.
Contact us if you have questions about any replacement parts for your equipment. One of our dedicated parts specialists would be more than happy to help you.
We are a company founded on Christian beliefs with a strong emphasis on familial values and genuine, friendly customer service. For any equipment parts or advice, feel free to contact us by phone or via email and become part of the ConEquip family.
We specialize in Aftermarket Construction Equipment Parts
- Where to Locate a Serial Number on Your Construction Equipment
- Buying a Used Backhoe
- Should You Buy Aftermarket Construction Parts?
- Aftermarket Engine Kits Explained
- Short Block vs. Long Block vs. Engine
- Are Aftermarket Parts Right for You?
- How to Buy Heavy Equipment Parts
- Construction Equipment Part Diagrams
- Rebuilding a Final Drive?
- Final Drive Gear Oil Guide
- Are China Made Products Really Inferior
- How to Know You Are Getting a Good Value on Used Equipment Parts
- Is My Final Drive Worth Anything?
- ConEquip Kids Activity Page
A parts specialist is waiting to help