Shipping Questions Answered
- Parcel Shipping (under 100lbs)
- LTL Shipping (above 100lbs or unusual dimensions)
- Delivery (most within 1-3 business days)
- Parts in stock
- Returns & Replacements
How do you ship parcels?
- We ship via UPS, USPS, FedEx & DHL for parcels under 100 lbs via our account and charge you. There will be a small markup on freight which is customary when a company handles shipping for a client, but we receive from the major carriers a heavy discount that will still save you money from shipping it yourself.
When requested you have the ability to send via your account if indicated upon ordering.
All radiators will ship via truck freight to avoid damage.
How do you handle LTL Shipping?
- Less-Than-Truckload freight. If part is above 100 lbs or unusual dimensions we ship on truck freight in the continental US and into Canada via various trucking companies via our account and extend the charge to you, upon request you can use your account and send collect. In all cases you are responsible for freight charges and brokerage/customs charge unless otherwise stated on your invoice.
When can I expect delivery of my order?
- When able we will ship parcel service as requested such as ground, 3rd Day Air, 2nd Day Air, Saturday Delivery or Next day air but as in any industry many factors of timing determine when a parcel will ship. Depending on when order is placed and when warehouse can prepare shipment, your part will ship out within 1-3 business days unless otherwise stated to you by the parts specialist.
What parts can you ship out directly from your inventory?
- You can browse our current inventory for type of part you would like to ship. Can't find what you're looking for or want to speed up the search? Call us at ConEquip and we'll get to work to locate the part you need at the best possible price.
How do you handles returns & replacements?
- We have a 30 day return policy for all parts unless otherwise stated on your invoice. Some parts are sold as is meaning they will not come with a warranty and others are sold with longer warranties such as new or rebuilt parts. In all cases of returns if the customer uses the product or damages the product ConEquip Parts will not take back and will not give a refund. If we have sent you the wrong part based on your incorrect info given to us and you have not used or damaged the product we will accept the part back within 30 days and refund the cost of the part minus freight costs and possible restocking fees. Within 30 days, if we have sent you the wrong part based on our mistake in parts look up or warehouse mix-up, we will refund you the full cost of the parts and freight, but only if not damaged or used by the customer and that includes damage upon forcing an install of the incorrect part. Returning All electrical parts might be subject to a higher restocking fee or have no refund do to an install error which causes a short in the part. At no time will ConEquip Parts be liable for labor costs or consequential damages in connection with defective materials.