Caterpillar Linkage Parts
Linkage components manage the forces and movement within construction equipment. They withstand a lot of wear and tear, which is why they require regular maintenance. ConEquip Parts offers the highest quality CAT replacement parts at a fraction of the OEM listing price.
Call Our Parts Specialists For CAT Linkage Parts Today
Cat Excavator Resources
Excavator, Wheel Loader & Loader Backhoe Linkage Replacements
- Side Links - These connect the bucket cylinder to pivot off the stick and are found on excavators and backhoes.
- H Link – This connects the bucket cylinder to the bucket and provides torsional dampening between the bucket and the hydraulic cylinder. H Links are found on excavarots and loader backhoes.
- Bellcrank – The bellcrank is the lever connection between a tilt cylinder and a loader bucket. This is located on wheel loaders and backhoes.
- Bucket Link – This link connects the bellcrank to the loader bucket and can be found on excavators, loaders and backhoes.
- Pins – These are either lubricated or dry and are located on all machines, including excavators, wheel loaders and loader backhoes.
- Bushings – Bushings take the wear between two metal surfaces in the linkage. These are also found on all machines including excavators, wheel loaders and loader backhoes.
- Seals – These hold in grease and keep debris from entering pin and bushing surfaces. Seals can be found on all machines including excavators, loaders, and backhoes.