Volvo is a leading manufacturer of construction equipment, including excavators, wheel loaders, and mining haul trucks. These machines rely on hydraulic systems to power many of their critical functions, and hydraulic cylinders are a key component of these systems. Here are the hydraulic cylinders you can find on Volvo equipment:
- Boom cylinder: This cylinder is responsible for raising and lowering the boom, which is the arm that extends out from the machine.
- Arm cylinder: The arm cylinder works in conjunction with the boom cylinder to move the arm in and out.
- Bucket cylinder: The bucket cylinder controls the movement of the bucket, which is used to scoop and move materials.
- Stick cylinder: The stick cylinder is responsible for moving the stick, which is the part of the arm that attaches to the bucket.
- Lift cylinder: The lift cylinder controls the movement of the bucket and allows it to be raised and lowered.
- Tilt cylinder: The tilt cylinder controls the angle of the bucket, allowing it to dump materials.
- Steering cylinder: The steering cylinder is responsible for turning the machine.
Mining Haul Trucks:
- Hoist cylinder: The hoist cylinder is responsible for raising and lowering the bed of the truck.
- Steering cylinder: Like with wheel loaders, the steering cylinder controls the turning of the truck.
If you own or operate Volvo equipment and need replacement hydraulic cylinders or other parts, contact Conequip Parts at 716-836-5069. They offer a wide range of high-quality parts for Volvo machines, and their knowledgeable staff can help you find the right parts for your needs. Don't let a broken or malfunctioning hydraulic cylinder bring your equipment to a halt - call Conequip Parts today.