Warranty - ConEquip Parts and Equipment
Please contact us at 716-836-5069 to discuss your warranty or warranty claims.
- Claims based on defective materials or workmanship must be made within the limited warranty period. ConEquip Parts & Equipment will not be held liable for any consequential damages in connection with defective materials.
- Sold as is. No warranty expressed or implied beyond 30 days unless otherwise stated in writing. All warranties are parts only unless otherwise stated. ANY PART OPENED, ALTERED, REPAIRED, OR CHANGED IN ANY WAY WITHOUT CONEQUIP PARTS PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL VOIDS ANY WARRANTY.
- All warranty returns are subject to warranty testing and inspection. All refunds are determined based on results of warranty testing and inspection.
- If any Hydraulic Component(s), Turbo(s), Fuel, Cooling Component(s)(Any) and/or part(s) is replaced, The hydraulic system be flushed properly, and filters replaced before installation of component(s) and/or part(s). Warranty is voided if not completed.
- Any engine related components and/or assemblies must follow correct OEM manufacturer guidelines. Part(s)/assembly(ies) installed must be in accordance with the latest version of the OEM workshop and OEM installation manuals. All lubricants, fuel and coolant used must be to the OEM specification.
- All returns require authorization from ConEquip Parts LLC and may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee. All return requests must be done within 14 days of part(s) being delivered unless otherwise noted on invoice. All refunds are determined based on results of testing and inspection. Standard refunds can take up to 30 days, and core refunds can take up to 60 days due to the inspection process. Refunds are processed on Fridays.
- All cores must be returned within 30 days from the date of invoice unless prior authorization from ConEquip Parts LLC.
- Freight Charges and accessorial fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. DISCLAIMER: Only standard freight charges shown. Additional accessorial charges may apply for (but are not limited to) Lift-Gate and Residential/Limited Access service and non-continental US deliveries.
- All manufacturers names, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purposes only and do not imply the parts listed are the products of manufacturers.